[SOGo] SOGo Integrator questions

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To: SOGo lista < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator questions
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:19:31 +0200

Dear All,

I prepared an integrator from git, and set up the update site on my demo site. It's working fine, when I install the integrator only, it installs the connector and lightning the first restart - it's very cool.
But...
  1. Localization.
    I created the hu-HU folder next to en-US in git source, and translate the sentences - but the language in thunderbird still English...
    How can I modify it, or how can I create the translate correctly? The XPI file contains the hu-HU folder correctly...
  2. Folder sharing.
    I can share contacts and calendars - it's cool too. But I cannot share mailbox directories - or I don't know how can I do it.
  3. Filters.
    Can I use server side filters (like as the SOGo webmail) - filter-, forward-, and vacation settings? Or I need to install the sieve extension?
If you (guys in inverse) need the locale files for Hungarian, I can share it for you to integrate the mainline project.

Thanks,
Péter