Re: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator questions

  • From: Adi Kriegisch < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator questions
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:18:08 +0200

Hi Péter,

>  2. Folder sharing.
> I can share contacts and calendars - it's cool too. But I cannot
> share
> mailbox directories - or I don't know how can I do it.
This has nothing to do with SOGo or Integrator and is solely depending on
your imap server supporting such features.

>  3. Filters.
> Can I use server side filters (like as the SOGo webmail) - filter-,
> forward-, and vacation settings? Or I need to install the sieve
> extension?
This too depends on sieve (which needs to be supported on your mail server)
and on the client side currently is only available as a sieve plugin that
allows to edit rules in a text editor (in Thunderbird).
For kmail there seems to be some progress on the sieve support side that
provides (or will provide) a gui to edit rules to be released with kde
4.12.

-- Adi