Re: [SOGo] Global address book - category

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Global address book - category
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:41:21 +0200

> as I successfully got my second LDAP address book working, I am looking for
> a LDAP attribute, which covers the "category" field. Is there such an
> attribute or can I edit some SOGo template to extend the global search to
> also look for certain other fields, i.e. street or locality?

Nobody, who has some idea for that?

I already have found the template, but of course it is useless to edit it,
because the SOGo-code would not support it, does it?

So my hope goes to the LDAP attribute for the category. How does the "abOU"
code handle categories? If I use LDAP to store my personal address book in
LDAP, there must exist some attribute as well, does it?

Very much thanks in advance. Would be so nice to get a (positive) feedback
here :)

Kind regards

-Christian Rößner

--