Re: [SOGo] Php-push2 - Active Sync

  • From: Marcio Merlone < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Php-push2 - Active Sync
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:57:17 -0300

Em 17-04-2013 09:12, Fabio Onorini escreveu:
" type="cite">
PHP2-push does not use php-MAPI libraries.
Only the project ZPUSH of Zarafa need it.

Greetings,

Sorry to resurrect such old thread :)

I am setting php-push on a Ubuntu server to work with my SOGo server, *without* zarafa and stumped on a problem:

- If I set define('BACKEND_PROVIDER', "BackendCombined"); then it complains about missing php-mapi, which I could not find for Ubuntu 12.04.
- If I set define('BACKEND_PROVIDER', "BackendIMAP"); then it only works for mail and not calendar and contacts, even though their respective backends are set accordingly.

The question: is there how to sync mail+contacts+calendar from SOGo _without_ zarafa and php-mapi?

Would also like to mention that having two extremely similar config files is very confusing, documentation does not help much and there is no mention on docs or config files about BackendCombined. Found about it googling.

Best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone
TI - Administrador de redes