[SOGo] ThunderBird limiting contacts to two email addresses, sync risk?

  • From: Daniel Pocock < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ThunderBird limiting contacts to two email addresses, sync risk?
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:20:26 +0200

Now that I've got sync working, I've realised that ThunderBird / Icedove
address book only seems to support 2 email addresses, while some of my
contacts have 3 addresses.

Is there any risk of data loss when there is a sync of the address book
as a whole, or a sync involving a local change to one of those contacts?

All three addresses are visible for the same contacts in Evolution or
using Android.

  • [SOGo] ThunderBird limiting contacts to two email addresses, sync risk?, Daniel Pocock, 08/31/2013