[SOGo] webinterface doesn't provide ldap information

  • From: Mario Gruenwald < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] webinterface doesn't provide ldap information
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:51:16 +0200
  • Xx-spam-score: -2.489 (o) ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00,FREEMAIL_FROM,T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL

Hi

I have following installation:
- postfix
- dovecot
- samba4
- sogo

Samba4 contains the accounts and works as ldap Server. Login via webinterface
is possible. Problem is: it seems, that sogo doesn't know the users. When i
write an Email i cannot select the other users. Further, i cannot share a
calendar to another user. And the "Shared Addresses" are empty.

I created my config using the pdf documents on
http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/documentation.html

I attach one relevant/interesting part below.

Has anyone an idea? I am happy for any tip.

kindly regards
Mario

PS: my /etc/sogo/sogo.conf is similar to the example from documentation

SOGoUserSources '(
{
CNFieldName = displayName;
IDFieldName = cn;
UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
baseDN = "cn=Users,dc=example,dc=com";
bindDN = "cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=example,dc=com";
bindFields = (
sAMAccountName
);
bindPassword = "%1OpenChange";