[SOGo] email bouncing

  • From: "J." < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] email bouncing
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:50:11 -0700 (PDT)

I've got ldap authentication set up for postfix and dovecot and have several domains being served by the machine. For two of the domains email is coming through ok, but on the others it's bouncing with "User doesn't exist:". There is an email alias attribute set per user called "AlternateAddress" and for example, a user has:

mail:
AlternateAddress:
AlternateAddress:

the first two work, but the third bounces. Is there a place I need to tell the auth mechanism which domains are ok or should this set up work? (our setup is very similar to the example files that Peter sent earlier today. Something like: query_filter = (|(mail=%s)(AlternateAddress=%s)) )

possible related issue: mail is showing up in my inbox in Thunderbird, but not in the SOGo web client when I log in.