[SOGo] The graphics is missing style sheet in the web interface

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] The graphics is missing style sheet in the web interface
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 14:37:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I have just installed this application (2.0.5a-1~bpo70+1) on Debian Wheezy and
using MySQL.

I have modified and activated /usr/share/doc/sogo/apache.conf and it seems
like
I can successfully log in.

But every web page seems like it is missing its style sheet because it looks
like plain text with only some of the icons displayed.

I could provide additional information if needed and appreciate if someone
could help me.

Best regards,
Peter Carlsson

  • [SOGo] The graphics is missing style sheet in the web interface, maillist.peter, 09/28/2013