[SOGo] Feature request

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To: SOGo lista < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Feature request
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 00:22:51 +0200

Dear Guys@Inverse,

I often use multiple alerts in calendar events through my mobile calendar app and/or through Thunderbird Lightning. This feature is working fine.
But I've just wondering - handling multiple alarms not possible on WebUI...

So, I can't create/modify the alarm times on the web, just the first one (creation order, not the chronological).
Will it be possible handling this feature at the releases later? I think it is a useful thing in the calendar.

Thanks,

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke

  • [SOGo] Feature request, Szládovics Péter, 09/28/2013