[SOGo] connector 24 fails to save/use passwords & login info

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] connector 24 fails to save/use passwords & login info
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:42:30 -0400 (EDT)

I've been trying the connector for Thunderbird 24/Lightning (with my Baikal
CardDAV servers, both local network and hosted).

Current nightly build seems to fail to communicate login/password info. It
gets
stuck in a loop of requesting login info / password repeatedly.

I DID have it briefly show data from my local Baikal server momentarily once
???? (although this could have been from cache?)

Using Thunderbird 24 on openSUSE 12.3, both the latest update version, and the
Mozilla build repo versions. (Later is one that gave me a glimpse of data).
After updating from 17, it requests to update Lightning plugin on restart of
Thunderbird, then gets in the login requesting loop.

Looking forward to getting this working.

Regards.
RSP

  • [SOGo] connector 24 fails to save/use passwords & login info, scottprigan+subscription, 09/28/2013