[SOGo] Multiple Domains, one PostgreSQL user source / table

  • From: Georg Hasibether < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Multiple Domains, one PostgreSQL user source / table
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:04:27 +0100

Hi to all!

I'm trying a few hours, but i can't figure it out.
Do I have to create seperate tables in the DB for each Domain?
Or how can i define diferent id's for the domains?

at the moment with single domain config, the sogo.conf looks like:

type = sql;
id = directory;
viewURL =
"postgresql://sogo: :5432/sogo/users";
canAuthenticate = YES;
isAddressBook = YES;
userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;
Is it possible to handle this with a row "ID" in the view table?

and the second question:
is it possible to write the domain config in a separate .conf file and
link it with "include path/to/domain.conf?

thanks for your help!

best regards

Georg Hasibether

  • [SOGo] Multiple Domains, one PostgreSQL user source / table, Georg Hasibether, 11/26/2013