[SOGo] Gmail to SOGo migration?

  • From: Niels Christian Sørensen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Gmail to SOGo migration?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:54:20 +0100

Hi,

We are currently using Gmail for our small company's users - many of those rely somewhat unsuccessfully on MS Outlook as front-end. The syncronization tools between Gmail and Outlook for Windows does however not meet the requirements for the 8 simultanious users.

We are now considering either to install a full Microsoft Exchange environment in our otherwise pure Linux setup but to our attention comes SOGo.

Does anyone have experience in migrating a pure GMail setup to SOGo?

Is there help-tools or best practice descriptions available online anywhere?

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards

Niels Chr. Sorensen