Re: [SOGo] How to share "global" calendars after deactivating/deleting an account

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to share "global" calendars after deactivating/deleting an account
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:02:43 +0100

Hi Götz,

we had the same "problem", so we used a "technical" user, which exports its calendars via RW to all.

Works good.

Am 29.11.2013 09:47, schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
today I was asked how to implement a group or company wide calendar
which is readable by all students and edited by a few coworkers.
This can be done by r/w access rules, but who is publishing the calendar?

--
Greetings,

Martin Rabl