Re: [SOGo] How to share "global" calendars after deactivating/deleting an account

  • From: Igor Vitorac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to share "global" calendars after deactivating/deleting an account
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:31:10 +0100

We are creating "functional" user in the similar way of creating the resource user.
So, create one functional (e.g. Department1) user and set email for that user (e.g. ).
I am creating email for functional users or resources as alias to existing functional email boxes that won't be removed as part of the staff departure.

Access to that calendar can be granted either by admin user or you login yourself as Department1 users and grant access to specific people.
Ideally, you set mail notifications for that calendar, so you can always trace what happened with the calendar entries (by checking the functional inbox)

Regards,
Igor