[SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Openchange w SOGO, Outlook 2013

  • From: Terry Curtis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Openchange w SOGO, Outlook 2013
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 13:04:19 -0500

Switched to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and OpenChange mail is working, can send and receive emails, but when I add an event to the calendar Outlook crashes.

This appears to be on the Outlook side due to no errors are showing up and I can disconnect, remove the event using the web interface and restart Outlook 2013 and Outlook works fine until the next calendar event.

I used the ZEG install script, http://www.onlinedemo.hu/71-zeg-install-script, for the installation.

  • [SOGo] Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Openchange w SOGO, Outlook 2013, Terry Curtis, 11/29/2013