[SOGo] Sogo on Ubuntu 13.10

  • From: Burk Al < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo on Ubuntu 13.10
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:53:36 -0500

Hi,

I want to install Sogo on Ubuntu 13.10. I know that it is not supported but 12.04 comes with Dovecot v.2.0.x and 13.10 comes with v.2.1.x. There are some new features in newer Dovecot which I believe I can take advantage of. That is why I want to install Sogo on Ubuntu 13.10.

When I try to install I get some weird dependency errors.
Like it says libgnustep-base1.22 or newer required. I have libgnustep-base1.24 installed but somehow dependencies are not met.

Call me adventurous but if it requires a little extra work to workaround the installation step, I am up for it. As long as I know how.

Anyone tried to install it on Ubuntu 13.10?

Please let me know what you think...

Thanks