Re: [SOGo] samba crashes

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] samba crashes
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:41:15 -0500

On 2013-12-18 8:34 AM, Pascal den Bekker wrote:
ive installed Sogo with Openchange/Postfix and Cyrus. When I try to add an exchange account to outlook 2007.. Samba crashes..
Try testing things with Samba4 running in single-process mode. Don't forget that if it did crash, you better cleanup the profile on the SOGo/OpenChange side of things by running "openchange_user_cleanup" (don't forget to install the Python module it'll warn you about, otherwise the most important part, the database, won't be cleaned) and also by creating a new Outlook profile.

There seems to be an issue when using it with Samba in non-single process mode. We'll look at this in the next coming days.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca