Re: [SOGo] Problems with Thunderbird+Lightning on 24.2?

  • From: Tanstaafl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems with Thunderbird+Lightning on 24.2?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:33:47 -0500

On 2013-12-19 4:09 PM, Tanstaafl
< >
wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm curious... there are some serious performance issues right now (and
for some time) with Thunderbird_Lightning+Provider for Google Calendar,
and I was wondering if these problems are also present with
Thunderbird+Lightning+SOGo+Connector and/or Integrator?

I'm hoping the answer is no?

No response, so apparently the performance problems with Thunderbird 24+ are strictly related to the Provider for Google Calendar/Google Calendar, and are not present with Thunderbird+SOGo?

Thanks, would appreciate at least a few reassuring responses before we start implementing our new SOGo installation...