Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module

  • From: "ABBAS Alain" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 19:08:31 +0100

Just tested it really great some of my customers will be really happy
just the thing missing is we can t remove a selected attachment except that
perfect !

Le Lundi 23 Décembre 2013 18:29 CET, Francis Lachapelle < > a écrit:

Hi all

We recently improved how to upload attachments to an email message in the Webmail module of SOGo.

- the list of attachments is now displayed under the mail headers;
- upload starts immediately and shows a progress indicator;
- you can attach multiple attachments at the same time;
- you can drag and drop your files from your desktop to the mail editor window (IE requires version 10 or 11);
- you can now view/download the attachments of your draft from the mail editor.

Also, when viewing a message, there’s now a list of all m ail attachments and an option to download all the files.

Our demo instance is running the latest code, so you can try it now :

http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca/

Comments are welcomed!

Thanks,

Francis