Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:02:16 -0500

Hi Alain

On Dec 23, 2013, at 1:08 PM, ABBAS Alain
< >
wrote:

> Just tested it really great some of my customers will be really happy
> just the thing missing is we can t remove a selected attachment except that
> perfect !

Of course you can; move your mouse over the document icon of each attachment
file; it will change to a “X”. Click on it to remove the attachment.

--

:: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence