Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module

  • From: Sarah Lee < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Attachments in Mail module
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 03:36:44 +0800

Good improvement.. Thanks..

On Dec 24, 2013 3:34 AM, "mourik jan heupink" < > wrote:
Very nice!

Thanks a lot for this improvement!

On 12/23/2013 06:29 PM, Francis Lachapelle wrote:
Hi all

We recently improved how to upload attachments to an email message in the Webmail module of SOGo.

  - the list of attachments is now displayed under the mail headers;
  - upload starts immediately and shows a progress indicator;
  - you can attach multiple attachments at the same time;
  - you can drag and drop your files from your desktop to the mail editor window (IE requires version 10 or 11);
  - you can now view/download the attachments of your draft from the mail editor.

Also, when viewing a message, there’s now a list of all mail attachments and an option to download all the files.

Our demo instance is running the latest code, so you can try it now :

http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca/

Comments are welcomed!

Thanks,

Francis