[SOGo] Sieve problem

  • From: Christian Rößner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sieve problem
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 13:14:16 +0100

Hi,

I created an imap folder with German Umlauts. The folder is displayed
correctly in the SOGo web interface and also in Apple Mail

On the filesystem side Dovecot has encoded the folder name

When I log into the web interface and choose setting and create a simple
fileinto rule, I get a list of all available folders. Unfortunately the imap
folder with the German Umlauts is displayed wrong. It seems SOGo does use the
Dovecot encoded folder name and not the name as is seen in the Email view of
the web interface

This creates a wrong sieve script and if the rule is triggered, Dovecot
creates a new folder, which looks exactly like the encoded version

I wanted to open a bug report on bugs.sogo.nu, logged in an clicked on report
issue, which brings me to a page telling me that my session has expired and
redirects me to the dashboard of the bug tracking system. Logging out and
back in does not give me the chance to report the described issue. So I post
it here to the list and hope that someone might help me

Kind regards
Christian

  • [SOGo] Sieve problem, Christian Rößner, 12/27/2013