[SOGo] vevent_class0 showing for some calendars

  • From: Matt Mallard < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] vevent_class0 showing for some calendars
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:46:07 +1100

Hi,

I'm getting a weird situation where some events just show up as 'vevent_class0' instead of the proper name. When I open the event no other attributes are populated. I have two different accounts on my server (personal and business). This issue is not consistently presenting:
* Calendar.app on OSX Mavericks on my desktop shows all events properly in both calendars
* Lightning on the same machine shows all events properly in my personal calendar, but the vevent thing in my business calendar
* Calendar.app on OSX Mavericks on my laptop shows all events properly in my business calendar, but the vevent thing in my personal calendar
* both calendars are okay through the web interface and from my Android phone using CalDAV.

I'm using SOGo 2.0.7, SOPE 2.0.7, postgres 9.2.4, apache 2.2.22 and opensuse 12.3.

Googling for vevent_class0 just leads to the source code of localization files.

Thanks,
Matt

  • [SOGo] vevent_class0 showing for some calendars, Matt Mallard, 12/28/2013