[SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 11:19:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I´m using Thunderbird 24.2.0 with the Add-on sogo 24.0.2.
I have an online adressbook by www.licobo.com and with sogo I can syncronize
the data of this adressbook with thunderbird. It works perfect.
But I have one problem, everytime when I start my thunderbird new I have to
type my pasword for this adressbook again, because I can´t save my password.
I miss a checkbox "save Password in thunderbird" by typing my password.
Can you plz set this posibility about an Saving checkbox in a next release ?
Thx, greeting from Germany, Peter