Re: [SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: Eduardo Luís < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:08:12 +0000

Hi Pekaro....
I think this is an old question in here... It's because of this issue I'm member of this list.

I think the problem is with sogo plugin. I keep don't understand why is not implemented that option - to "remember password".

So, there is a workaround.... it's not a "beautiful" workaround but it works perfectly. I prefered not to use it, it would be much nice if the sogo  could have that option.... but....

So, besides sogo, you have to install another plugin: Saved Password Editor
Then you have to write your credentials in the EDIT form.

I attatch 2 screenshots to help you.
I think it might help....

Best regards,