Re: [SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: Dominique C. < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:42:52 +0100

Hi everyone,

I had the same problem with the address book. But installing the access to the calendar fixed it (sort of). The option to remember password exists on that side.... So once the username/password is saved, it is used by both functions. No extra add-ons. Just a simple work around till the bug is fixed.

Dominique