Re: [SOGo] Default password of sogo to login

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Default password of sogo to login
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:16:59 +0100

Hi All,

I am newer for sogo and postfix, can somebody help me how to login the sogo webmail with default password.

And if someone know how to add users in postfix.

Dear Vivek,

SOGo just a frontend, so it haven't any password. The question is: what is your user authentication backend, what are your users, what are their passwords, and what are the defined administrative users in your SOGo configuration in the SOGoSuperUsernames array.

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke