Re: [SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: Dominique C. < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:26:03 +0100

You must be confused... It's a Thunderbird/Lightning problem. And yes I am using the last available of both.

Dominique

On 31/12/2013, at 16:55, "Szládovics Péter" < > wrote:

Hi everyone,

I had the same problem with the address book. But installing the access to the calendar fixed it (sort of). The option to remember password exists on that side.... So once the username/password is saved, it is used by both functions. No extra add-ons. Just a simple work around till the bug is fixed.

Dominique

Dear Guys,

Did you sure you use the most fresh extensions for the newest FF release (including Lightning - if you use it)?

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke