Re: [SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:53:01 +0100

You must be confused... It's a Thunderbird/Lightning problem. And yes I am using the last available of both.

The first post report a problem about the address book, not the calendar. He said the password form didn't have the save pass checkbox.
AFAIK the lightning problem different than the problem in the first post, but you told us: 'I had the same problem'...

You need to specify your problem.

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU