[SOGo] igestis Employees management

  • From: "Patric Becker" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] igestis Employees management
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:28:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I´ve installed SOGo with Openchange and igestis with the Tutorial on
iabsis.com.

Everthing works fine (OK, not everything ;-)).

When I want to create the First employee I get this error in /var/log/igestis/
igestis.log

2014-01-02 22:06:43 - administrator - [4096] Argument 1 passed to
CoreContacts::setCivilityCode() must be an instance of CoreCivilities, string
given, called in /usr/share/igestis/includes/coreClasses/IgestisFormParser.php
on line 45 and defined - Erreur fatale sur la ligne 686 dans le fichier /usr/
share/igestis/entities/CoreContacts.php

I´ve tried with changing the password policy (as it was described in the
Tutorial).

But there is no change...Everytime this Error.

Could please anyone help?

Greets

Paddie