[SOGo] LDAP Login problem probably to long password

  • From: Dominik Breu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] LDAP Login problem probably to long password
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:13:13 +0100

Hello List,

I discoverd some strange behavior with my SoGo nightly installation i
tryed to use SSHA512 as password scheme and then the login is broken.
some older test user with ssha scheme still works and when i change the
scheme for the new user works. So i ask here because i don'T find
anything about limitation on schemes on the Manuel and a older bug with
length limitation was fixed in february
2013(http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2212).

So my Question is did i something wrong or i missing some bit?

Greatings,

dominik

configuration:
{
OCSFolderInfoURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
OCSSessionsFolderURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";
SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoDraftsFolderName = INBOX/Drafts;
SOGoFirstDayOfWeek = 1;
SOGoFirstWeekOfYear = January1;
SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = YES;
SOGoIMAPServer = localhost;
SOGoLanguage = German;
SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = yes;
SOGoMailDomain = "hbs-buko.info";
SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
SOGoProfileURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
SOGoSMTPServer = localhost;
SOGoSentFolderName = INBOX/Sent;
SOGoSuperUsernames = (
dominik,
sogo,
buko
);
SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Berlin;
SOGoTrashFolderName = INBOX/Trash;
SOGoUserSources = (
{
type = ldap;
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
IMAPHostFieldName = mailHost;
UIDFieldName = uid;
baseDN = "ou=users,dc=hbs-buko,dc=info";
bindDN = "uid=sogo,ou=users,dc=hbs-buko,dc=info";
bindPassword = mypassword;
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "Shared Addresses";
hostname = localhost;
id = public;
isAddressBook = YES;
userPasswordAlgorithm=SSHA512;
hostname = "ldap://127.0.0.1:389";;
bindAsCurrentUser = NO;
}
);
LDAPDebugEnabled=YES
}

  • [SOGo] LDAP Login problem probably to long password, Dominik Breu, 01/02/2014