Re: [SOGo] can´t save password

  • From: Dominique C. < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] can´t save password
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 00:38:40 +0100

I said I had (in the past) the same problem with the address book... Password can't be saved in TB.... I don't anymore.... When I did setup the calendar, the save password option was available, and once the password was saved, the info remained available for the address book. Problem solved... And since I repeated the same process on different PCs I am sure it works. The calendar saving bug still needs to be addressed anyhow.

Dominique