[SOGo] Plans for collaboration features?

  • From: Tanstaafl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Plans for collaboration features?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 05:53:15 -0500

Hello,

I was just wondering if there is anything planned in this area. It is the one thing that SOGo lacks as compared to some of the other Groupware options out there (Zimbra, Horde, etc).

We will be implementing SOGo soon, and I'm seriously hoping it eliminates all of the massive performance problems we've been having with Thunderbird+Lightning+Google Calendar (using Provider for Google Calendar). If it doesn't, there has been talk in upper management about switching to some kind of Hosted Exchange environment <shudder>...