Re: [SOGo] igestis Employees management

  • From: Patric Becker < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] igestis Employees management
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 15:00:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I´ve tried a fresh install and now it works.

But my big Problem with igestis now is: I can´t use usernames with Dots (like my email-adress)

In our Company all usernames are the same as the e-mail-adress.  So my Username in the AD is p.becker.

So for now igestis is not an alternative for us. The Next days I will test how the replikation will work :-). I hope this work :-).

Greets

Paddie

Olivier Bitsch < > hat am 3. Januar 2014 um 16:32 geschrieben:

Hi Paddie,

We are the developper of igestis, can we have a talk over google talk or skype in order to see your problem?

Thanks.

Olivier.