Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 21:08:11 +0100

Hello,

The current nightly builds of SOGo offer Active Sync support.

To enable it, simply add the following line to your Apache configuration:

ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync retry=0

You'll also have to make sure you run the latest SOPE packages, and you install the "sogo-activesync" package.

If you want email synchronization to work properly, your IMAP server must have the UIDPLUS, SORT and QRESYNC extensions enabled.

Most of the stuff should work pretty well, but we're now in the final stages of development and testing, which include:
  1. event invitations
  2. recurring events
  3. Outlook 2013 support
  4. handle all contact/email/event/task properties

Full support will be included in SOGo v2.2 - expected to be released by the end of the month.

Thanks,

Thanks to you!
These are the best news in this year :)

If anyone build own site with my install script, then have thesen imap capabilities:

1 OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS QUOTA ACL RIGHTS=texk] Logged in

Cheers,

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU