Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: "Sarah Lee C.B" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:35:59 +0800

hai,
i was install sogo-activesync from SOGo nightly repo and sogo version 2.1.2,
then i try sync with my android, result is calendar sync succesfully, personal contact sync successfully but email cannot sync.

this is my imap when i connect thru cli :
 [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS QUOTA] Logged in

please give me some advice.