Re: [SOGo] Long Mail Log file

  • From: Dominik Breu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Long Mail Log file
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:39:02 +0100

Hi,

Has nothing to with the SOGo it depends on your mta and IMAP service on *nix and Linux you can set it in the syslog demon.

Greetings,

Dominik

On 23. Januar 2014 03:16:47 MEZ, Sogo Thailand < > wrote:

Hi all,
My mail log file is very long and it takes long time to see the last line. How can I make my SME Server to start a new file? SO, when I see the file in Mail Log File Analysis it will display faster.

Thank in advance