Re: [SOGo] sharing rigths on calendar

  • From: Igor Vitorac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sharing rigths on calendar
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:59:06 +0100

To overcome this limitation you could do one or both of the following:
- Set the following properties on your calendar: "Receive a mail when someone else modifies my calendar", so in case of delete action, owner will be informed.
- Assistant has access to create and edit. So, assistant can rename the Event to: "TO DELETE: Old event name...", and move it late in the day e.g. 21h; and inform the calendar owner to delete the event entry.

This is how we are doing for some cases.

Regards,
Igor