Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support

  • From: Thomas Sowa < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Active Sync Support
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:51:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Hey,

activesync support is really great.

Im in the same situation as Sarah.
Are there any logging features or anything for activesync?

Thanks a alot and greets
Tom

Am 22.01.2014 12:55 schrieb "Sarah Lee C.B" < >:
hai,
i was install sogo-activesync from SOGo nightly repo,
then i try sync with my android, result is calendar sync succesfully, personal contact sync successfully but email cannot sync.

this is my imap when i connect thru command lind :
 [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE SORT SORT=DISPLAY THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=REFS MULTIAPPEND UNSELECT CHILDREN NAMESPACE UIDPLUS LIST-EXTENDED I18NLEVEL=1 CONDSTORE QRESYNC ESEARCH ESORT SEARCHRES WITHIN CONTEXT=SEARCH LIST-STATUS QUOTA] Logged in

please give me some advice.