Re: [SOGo] sharing rigths on calendar

  • From: Ben < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sharing rigths on calendar
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:47:33 -0700

Maybe I'm missing something, but why not have two calendars? John Doe has his 'own' calendar and then a second one that his assistant schedules. His assistant has full access to that calendar, but only read access to his other calender. John Doe has SOGo/T-bird whatever look at both calenders to see when he is free, etc, but events he creates in his 'own' calendar cannot be modified by his assistant, but the assistant has full control over the second calendar.

Ben