[SOGo] SOGo Integrator Deleting Thunderbird Tags

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator Deleting Thunderbird Tags
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:15:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I noticed recently that my Thunderbird tags were missing.

I could add new tags but they would be deleted upon restarting Thunderbird.

I tried loading Thunderbird with all Addons disabled adding a tag then re-
enabling each addon. After re-enabling the Integrator and restarting the tag
was deleted.

We are currently using server 1.3.9. I'm guessing the integrator is trying to
sync the tags from the server. What can I do to prevent my tags being
deleted?