[SOGo] meeting invitation - No accept /decline option

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] meeting invitation - No accept /decline option
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:55:32 +0000

hello all,

I have a meeting invitation sent by somebody (non sogo user). And, if I open in thunderbird I get the option Accept/Decline/Tentative Option. but if I open same email in sogo interface these options are not there, therefore I cannot accept or decline the meeting.

anybody has similar issue or can somebody tell me the solution ?