RE: [SOGo] SOGo does not start with 2 SOGoUserSources

  • From: "Cedric Perrot" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] SOGo does not start with 2 SOGoUserSources
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:42:12 +0100

Thanks Christian for your response.

I am trying to implement groups as describe in
http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf page 22.

I applied the changes however it does not change that sogo does not start.
One defined UserSource in SOGOUserSources is ok however 2 won't start.
I tried to separate the 2 sources with and without comma but nothing seems to
work.

2014-01-27 18:32:01.944 sogo-ealarms-notify[15827] File NSDictionary.m: 625.
In -[NSDictionary initWithContentsOfFile:] Contents of file
'/etc/sogo/sogo.conf' does not contain a dictionary
<0x0x1cd1b50[SOGoStartupLogger]> Cannot read configuration from
'/etc/sogo/sogo.conf'. Aborting

I am getting above error message. Do I have a syntactical problem?
I think the error message is misleading as /etc/sogo/sogo.conf can be read.

Regards

Cedric