Re: [SOGo] meeting invitation - No accept /decline option

  • From: Khapare Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] meeting invitation - No accept /decline option
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:48:04 +0000

I see nothing like "Add to calendar" button or anything else. Yes my email address is in the invited attendees. I attached the screen-shot. Funny thing is Thunderbird recognize  it and I can Accept or Decline.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Francis Lachapelle < > wrote:

On Jan 27, 2014, at 9:12 AM, Francis Lachapelle < > wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2014, at 8:55 AM, Khapare Joshi < > wrote:
>
>> I have a meeting invitation sent by somebody (non sogo user). And, if I open in thunderbird I get the option Accept/Decline/Tentative Option. but if I open same email in sogo interface these options are not there, therefore I cannot accept or decline the meeting.
>>
>> anybody has similar issue or can somebody tell me the solution ?
>
> Show us the original vCalendar. You can easily get it from the Web interface (right-click + “View Raw Source”).

What do you see in the Webmail module when you display the invitation? Do you have the “Add to calendar” button? Is your email address one of the invited attendees?

Francis--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists