Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 active Sync

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 active Sync
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:44:55 -0500

On 2014-01-31 8:40 AM, Jens Erat wrote:
We’re experiencing similar issues in our SOGo Active Sync test setup. Outlook
2013 syncs without ending. With one account we also had the „infinite syncing
without any data showing up“ effect.
The "fast syncing" thing is normal right now as we don't honor the heartbeat interval. We'll do so today.
We traced it back to a mail containing bell characters (for whatever
reason…). After moving it into another account synchronization worked. As
long as the mail existed, SOGo fetched all mails, put them together in an
(invalid) XML file and the connection somewhat crashed when SOGo tried to
convert it to WBXML. Afterwards Outlook tried to fetch all the mails again,
and again, …
If XML -> WBXML conversion fails (or the opposite), a dump will be located in /tmp - look for .data files and send them to me. Usually, bug fixes for these are trivial.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca