Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 active Sync

  • From: Dominik Breu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 active Sync
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:25:32 +0100

Hello everyone,

im also testing active-sync via Outlook 2013 and Android. In my case i
got one message witch wasn't able to sync but when i moved it out of the
mailbox it works.
But then i got messages without any kind of German umlaut the messages
are in ISO 8859-1/15 codepage .

So my question did you need the .data from /tmp for some debugging or
should i force my users to switch to utf-8 as codepage for their mua.

greetings
dominik