Re: [SOGo] Handle user DN change without restart?

  • From: Benoit Audette < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Handle user DN change without restart?
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:59:44 -0500

you have a eta on that ?? I had this trouble yesterday and I lost a lot of time because I didn't want to restart sogo in office hours

--
Benoit Audette
Administrateur Système

Innobec Technologies inc.
110 Jean-Talon Ouest
Montréal, QC, H2R 2X1
T: 514 272-0979 poste 249
F: 514 227-5407
www.innobec.com

Le 2014-01-31 13:28, Francis Lachapelle a écrit :
Hi

On Jan 30, 2014, at 6:27 AM, Покотиленко Костик
< >
wrote:

Users are sometimes moving between organization departments which leads
to change of the DN.

As for now the only way I've found to tell Sogo to forget user's old DN
is to restart it.

Is the any "automatic" way to handle user DN change?
We currently have a local cache in LDAPSource.m that we should move to
memcached and expire after a certain time.

Ref:
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/SoObjects/SOGo/LDAPSource.m#L531

Francis

--