Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving

  • From: Sarah Lee < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 05:52:10 +0800

You can use thunderbird as mail client, from tb you can archive your mail

On Feb 4, 2014 4:38 AM, "Josh Bitto" < > wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am currently evaluating SOGo as a possible M$ exchange replacement. I have looked everywhere and I can’t seem to find information regarding SOGo having the ability to archive email. Does it? Could someone point me in the right direction for the info?

Thanks!

Joshua Bitto
Information Technologist
KCCS