Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Archiving
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:16:43 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I am currently evaluating SOGo as a possible M$ exchange replacement. I have looked everywhere and I can’t seem to find information regarding SOGo having the ability to archive email. Does it? Could someone point me in the right direction for the info?

You can backup the maildirs as files with various methods.
You need to backup the database (any backup tool of postgres or mysql), andt the ldap what are you use.
On SOGo side you also need to backup the sogo.conf (and the GNUstep folder - it's optional).

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU
Arthur C. Clarke