Re: [SOGo] Multiple emails?

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Multiple emails?
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:31:28 +0100

Hello,

I am looking at using SOGO as my groupware, but one question that I had was:

Would I be able to allow users to use more than on mail box?

Multiple mailboxes or multiple email addresses?

THis owuld mean:

The companies emails - a personal address
A second company address - an additional help desk email box
A gmail account that might be associated with the company
Etc...

Can more than one person have access to an email - help desk, info, etc...

Or, is it 1 email per log in account?

Handling multiple addresses is possible, and you can separate them with server side sieve filters.
Or you can use multiple mailboxes with mailbox/folder sharing.